All Smiles Dentistry in Foothill Ranch
Every visit to All Smiles Dentistry starts with a comprehensive dental exam. The only way to ensure optimal dental health is by having a thorough exam done by Dr. Nejati to locate any problem areas, check the level of care, and plan for treatments to guarantee healthy teeth.
A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by Dr. Nejati at your initial dental visit. At regular check-up exams, your dentist and hygienist will include the following:
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.