All Smiles Dentistry COVID-19 Update:
COVID Update: We're Open!
We are excited to announce that we have officially reopened our office for dental treatment! Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We have implemented the following safety procedures:
- Each person entering is required to wear a mask.
- Temperature will be taken before entering our exam room.
- Each patient will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer and an anti microbial rinse.
- Each treatment room and waiting room has a medical grade air purifier which removes 99.9 % of particles, viruses, and bacteria down to 0.1 microns.
- Highest grade hospital sanitizer is used in all areas including waiting room.
To schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: (949) 581-1500.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Shabnam Nejati, DDS and the All Smiles Dentistry team
* If you are experiencing any of these symptoms to call our office and reschedule your appointment . Thank you !